Accomplished in organization start up and restructuring, financial and strategic planning, order-to-cash, revenue forecasting, sales operations, and operation improvements, through a total team approach. Ability to link back-office accounting and finance to business operations.
Successful in biotechnology, software (SaaS), digital media and technology companies. Experience with high-growth situations, Wall Street and Board of Directors.
Areas of expertise include:
• Build and help organizations mature through key business processes, policies and indicators (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report); outsourcing of core but repetitive operational financial and sales tasks.
• Develop methodologies to significantly reduce the effort and time required in completing core financial, sales cycles and internal deal flow processes. Order to cash operational – connecting finance back office with sales front office.
• Design back office financials and reporting to meet biotech programs, investigational new drugs (INDs) requirements and compliance requirements (Part 11/GxP).
• Advise finance teams on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, revenue recognition standards, sales quota, sales bookings and revenue projections and deal desk management.
• Executive and management connection – help define and connect corporate strategies and goals to day-to-day achievement.